• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Hand carved tikis for sale*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam@bugeyeddesigns

Reaction score
Carved by hand in the UK (by me) from English woods.

They have all been treated with professional oil products to give a matt finish.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any more pictures, or a 360 degree view of a particular tiki, so you know exactly what you’re getting.

Please note: Although the tikis have been extensively dried (they've been sitting in my house for several months) small cracks may occur if they are placed in exceptionally warm environments i.e. next to radiators.

At the moment the tikis are collection only (from Stamford, Lincolnshire), although we can arrange to meet at shows etc.

(THESE CAN BE COLLECTED FROM Stanford Hall)

The ruler in the pictures is 30cm so you can get a good idea of the size of the tikis.

IMG_1455.jpg

£55
-----------------------------------------------
IMG_1456.jpg

£55
-------------------------------------------------
IMG_1457.jpg

£90
------------------------------------------------
IMG_1459.jpg

£45
------------------------------------------------
IMG_1460.jpg

£70
--------------------------------------------
IMG_1461.jpg

£40
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking, Sam

What show are you at this year or are you coming down to the south west way at all. Tried to pm you but not working for me at the moment will try later.

Latest posts