Happy fathers day to me ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz1875

Reaction score
My Missus keeps moaning about tools everywhere so treated myself to this bad boy today as a late fathers day present :)
4d666987-87b5-5bbe.jpg

my mate who's a mechanic has told me he is going to organise it for me then do spot checks on whats there because apparently "sparky's" are messy and cant be trusted with good tools ,,,, :D

While he's busy checking ill be stealing his shiny shit ... :msn4:

Cracking toolbox fella but have to say I know what your mate means! I'm a mechanic by trade but pretend to be a spark and work with them all the time so see guys using waterpump pliers and calling them 'grips', having at most one spanner and that being a knackered adjustable then using their 'grips' and a pair of pliers to butcher, sorry I mean tighten, nuts and bolts! :lol:
That is usually accompanied by the belief that dragging a file back and forth will smooth things rather than just blunt the file!
It's great fun, I take the piss on the above whilst getting it back when trying to work out the amps,volts,watts triangle in my head and usually getting it wrong!
As far as the mess goes, yeah, sparkys are ten times worse than your average teenager, jeez, shit everywhere!!! :D

i kept moaning about tools all over the place in my 13 ft shed :msn4: so harry went halves on buying me a 8ft shed for the bikes and lawn mower, so i dont have to wait til he`s over to lift them over his shitte :lol:

Theres nothing you cant ruin with a good pair of "grips".

First lesson at sparky school is "brooms are for dragging your mate of a busbar not for sweeping up" and of course the three B's.

second lesson "if you cant find a tool its been stolen so buy a new one" thats why after 14years in the trade i have 4 sets of everything. :D

Latest posts