Happy New Year from Sunny Melbourne

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobus

Reaction score
It's already 1:20am here 2010 here we go!!!

Hope every one has a great new year and all the bus restoes and trips come off successful.

P.S. It was 39C here today which I think is 100 in your money. The beers are going down exceptionally well this evening.

lobus said:
It's already 1:20am here 2010 here we go!!!

Hope every one has a great new year and all the bus restoes and trips come off successful.

P.S. It was 39C here today which I think is 100 in your money. The beers are going down exceptionally well this evening.
Ah the same temperature as here then,sorry just noticed the C ours is an F....Well by the time you read this you will have a hangover ,i will be rat arsed...Happy New Year to you too mate,keep pics comin,seen many of those places before myself ,but on a backpacker coach not quite so stylish,all good though!!!

happy new year to you mate,
i'm off to perth in april (can't wait)
what's the weather gonner be like?
and i wonder what their early bay's are like?

the-irv said:
Been in perth in april a few times,weather should still be good and warm ,pretty reliable mate over that side,not many earlys over there,a few lates knocking around though,Enjoy Perth ,Get to fremantle great there,im jealous now.....

davebug said:
the-irv said:
Been in perth in april a few times,weather should still be good and warm ,pretty reliable mate over that side,not many earlys over there,a few lates knocking around though,Enjoy Perth ,Get to fremantle great there,im jealous now.....

Head south west down to Margaret River area. Heaps of non touristy vineyards with awesome foodie cafe/resturants at decent prices. Great surf around there also, water is cold that side though so don't forget the wet suit. And don't worry about the sharks, bite them back ;)

Happy New year to all

Have fun!

thats exactly what we are doing,1st week in margaret river and stock up on the vino.
then 2 weeks doing perth and fremantle, cant wait :D

the-irv said:
thats exactly what we are doing,1st week in margaret river and stock up on the vino.
then 2 weeks doing perth and fremantle, cant wait :D
Abso great down margaret river,could be pretty cool though so take a hoodie or two,my fave spot is lancelin north of perth,tiny fishing village,awesome beaches etc etc,home to lancelin classic huge windsurfing comp,truly special place mate,best part of oz without doubt,lucky man....

the-irv said:

April is the start of Autumn, so it won't be as hot as Summer, but you can save excess baggage charges and safely leave your thermals at home I'd say!
There is quite a vibrant VW scene there, lots of splits for a place with a smallish population, plenty of Bays but I'm not sure how many are lucky enough to be in Earlies.

There are a couple of forums based over there

http://thekombikonnection.myfreeforum.org/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a West Aus based site and they will help you with any local events etc while you are in town.

Enjoy your stay and don't forget the camera.

Latest posts