has any one fitted a late brazilian bumper to there early ba

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
ive been looking at the bumpers that they fit on the busses they stil produce,i no il have sort the irons to fit ,thats not a prob just wondered if any ones got a pic of one on there early,as the profile is slightly diferent.there only £70 new and straight :shock: :D

Are these the front bumpers without the side steps? the ones with the rounded edges (bit like an early rear bumper?).

Covin on VZI has fitted a front one on, the backs should go with some jiggery pokery!

My old bus had a brazil rear bumper. I welded the irons on in the end & did a smoothy as it was the easiest way to do it.

mybus2.jpg

ive got a rear like that in the shed, the brackets that bolt straight on are the late split style. they dont bolt to the bumper but to a bracket welded into the bumper.
much better idea as the weight is spread about rather than on four bolts!

looks ok ,it was the rear i was talking about,mines shafted and i saw the brazil ones heratage do for£ 69,but after posting i saw jk do a rear bumper for early bay(simler price),does any one no if these are the brazilian ones aswell?the reason i ask is that the brazilian bumpers have a cut out in the middle that i would want to weld up,if the jk ones dont then thats my disision made!

I think mine would have been a JK one, but that was 2003 so its anyones quess as to what the new ones are like.

strongy said:
looks ok ,it was the rear i was talking about,mines shafted and i saw the brazil ones heratage do for£ 69,but after posting i saw jk do a rear bumper for early bay(simler price),does any one no if these are the brazilian ones aswell?the reason i ask is that the brazilian bumpers have a cut out in the middle that i would want to weld up,if the jk ones dont then thats my disision made!

Ask JK for a more detailed picture.

Latest posts