Have you bought your 'van anything for Christmas?!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought em yet but in the new year I'll be treating myself to some dropped spindles and horseshoe plates :D

The van's getting an ignition switch and barrel, with a key (and keyring)... Then I can code all the locks, and keep it secure (barring the 2m long hole in the roof!
It's also getting an optic and a bottle of tequila for the interior.

The beetle is getting new brake shoes, naturally the ones GSF have supplied are completely wrong...

I bought Valerie this............

eBay item number:

With the intention of having ago at this................

Post subject: Westfalia louvre window refurbishment.... see Bwuttonmoon's fab write up with pics!!!!

Can't seem to be able to get the links for you guys to click on :( .......i'm crap with computers... :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

sharky71 said:
I bought Valerie this............

eBay item number:

With the intention of having ago at this................

Post subject: Westfalia louvre window refurbishment.... see Bwuttonmoon's fab write up with pics!!!!

Can't seem to be able to get the links for you guys to click on :( .......i'm crap with computers... :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Not just me then mate :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Puter leg end :mrgreen:

I got mine some gift vouchers :lol: towards either Red9 wishbone, or a Link pin beam cant decide :? :?

TransporterHaus adjustable spring plates, hopefully get the back end down to match the front over the break, UPS and weather permitting!

rickyrooo1 said:
a new starter motor lol

back down to earth with a bump... :D

I am going for coil overs a red 9 thingy and some highly polished merc alloys and stainless steel quite pack... 8)

the_troupster said:
Hi all,

It's pay day for me tomorrow so I'll be ordering a set of Gaz coil overs for mine and then moving the Spax adjustables from the front to the back.

Was just wondering if anyone else is still thinking of theirs and got a niceties for it?

Remember, a 'van is for life, not just for summer! :msn4:

Merry Christmas all!
Jim

Some nice sentiments there chaps 8)

I'd just like to say... They've arrived! (my neighbour had them over Christmas... the delivery guy didn't leave a card!) So that's my weekend planned. I'll update the Gaz thread in due course.

Happy new year all 8)
Jim

Got a CSP shifter for crimbob.fit that next week then she go's in for lowering.plus have a brand new set of sprint stars to go with that.do me for now.just bring on next year hope you all have a good one :D

Just ordered the propex hs2000 from JK. With new front and rear screen covers from FABRIK I think that is enough for the moment.

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

Latest posts