Hayburner Magazine.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be at Stamford Hall at the weekend.
If any one needs Magazines for distribution, pick up Tshirts , Stickers, would like to subscribe or needs to talk to us about issue 2 please let me know and I will put you on the list We are very busy at the moment and really dont want to miss anyone out.

addd1.jpg

Great turn out at Wicksteed! Over 70 vans in all. Thanks to all that came :D

561821_10150747972660911_696130910_10077020_762102035_n.jpg

Copy date is creeping up for the June issue! If you have anything you would like to contribute. Press Releases, Photos, Stories etc.. or you would just like to see you car/bus in the mag, Now is the time to get them over [email protected]

Thanks for your support.
Ned Faux.

pickup.jpg

All good! at this rate we will be finished packing subscriptions by wednesday! :D

opop.jpg

Mine came the other day and it's a great mag as expected even the print is spot on have you made it a bit bigger or are my eyes getting better

Thanks guys

Mark

All subscriptions now start from issue 2. Due to so many shows being cancelled we do still have some issues 1 left, you will still be able to pick back issues up for FREE (for a short time until they are gone) at the shows.

Or if you missed out or are still want to get hold of issue 1 you can get back issues through our Ebay.

Just £1 that go's straight to printing costs.

Available Worldwide.

421303_199125446858864_808925835_n.jpg

Now available on ebay! Back Copies of issue 1 , Stickers and Tshirts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=hayburner&_sacat=See-All-Categories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_4693.jpg

Latest posts