Headlamp question.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigG

Reaction score
My headlamps aren't the brightest in the world and I noticed the reflectors are pretty dull and tarnished, was looking into some new ones and ive noticed that you can buy the reflectors on their own. They aint cheap at £50 each but a decent complete lamp is around 90.
Anyone fitted a reflector before? Is it an easy swap or should I just buy the complete unit and screw it straight on, any other options?

wibbler said:
My headlamps aren't the brightest in the world and I noticed the reflectors are pretty dull and tarnished, was looking into some new ones and ive noticed that you can buy the reflectors on their own. They aint cheap at £50 each but a decent complete lamp is around 90.
Anyone fitted a reflector before? Is it an easy swap or should I just buy the complete unit and screw it straight on, any other options?

Its a very easy job to change the reflectors of early style lamps. Just take it all apart (noting what position the reflectors go back in!) and re-assemble....simple

Latest posts