Headliner/Interior Trimming

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supertramp

Reaction score
I was thinking about using Delilah's for all the interior trim but looking at their website, they don't sell headliners, any recommendations on where to get one?
Also, I know it's an open question but any idea how much to fit one?

Thanks

I would recommend the best in the business... Bromsgrove Autotrim

Probably not the cheapest, but can definitely recommend them after what they did for me on my bus. very very accommodating and squeezed me in to finish the bed off to enable me to have the best holiday ever to the south of france in june.

NaFe

Bromsgrove are well thought of but you will pay for it. Prob around £700 notes fitted, possibly more! I used a local auto trimmer in Birmingham so took a risk as they are notoriously difficult to get right. I've had it in over a year now and all's well thus far, no sagging or peeling and still looks the biz! My advice would be to not attempt it yourself, it's a job for the pros.. It's bloody expensive and to do properly all windows out except the tailgate!!

Thanks for the replies, I was expecting around £600/£700 to be honest.
All the windows will be removed anyway as the seals need replacing so Bromsgrove seems like a good call.

they will have a LONG waiting list so i would phone them up asap if you want to book in. depending on whether its just to headlining or whether you are having full upholstery etc.

expect the next slot to be end of the yr :) seriously!

Speak to Angie nicely and she may be able to squeeze you in somewhere, mine was approx £700 for a sunroof deluxe including the separate slider panel etc. They make the head linings themselves so you have a choice of fabrics and colours to a certain extent. Well worth the expense as a properly fitted headliner looks great.

Thanks for the replies. I've spoken with Bromsgrove and because it's just the headliner they think they could get me in this side of December which may not be a problem as it means she can have any work done over the winter. (Also gives me some time to save up :lol: )

Latest posts