• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heavy duty anti-roll bar and stainless fitting kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e m p i

Reaction score
As above,
Heavy duty EMPI anti-roll bar including urethane bushes and stainless fitting kit. Both have done about 30 miles (probably more like 20 miles) then I went Red9.
The roll bar cost £90 new plus postage
The fitting kit cost £27 new plus postage

I will take £80 for both
pick up 2 minutes from j29 on M25
Or I can deliver to either Battlesbridge show or bug jam provided payment is made beforehand.
Or can be couriered as long as you arrange and pay for it.

For pictures just google the descriptions and they look exactly like the images shown.

Cheers, Lee 07966 106336

Still here, open to offers.
Might swap for a 2-bow JK style roof rack, doesn't have to be mint as I'll cut it down anyway.

Cheers, Lee.
07966 106336

e m p i said:
As above,
Heavy duty EMPI anti-roll bar including urethane bushes and stainless fitting kit. Both have done about 30 miles (probably more like 20 miles) then I went Red9.
The roll bar cost £90 new plus postage
The fitting kit cost £27 new plus postage

I will take £80 for both
pick up 2 minutes from j29 on M25
Or I can deliver to either Battlesbridge show or bug jam provided payment is made beforehand.
Or can be couriered as long as you arrange and pay for it.

For pictures just google the descriptions and they look exactly like the images shown.

Cheers, Lee 07966 106336

Hello Lee.

Is this a front or rear anti-roll bar and what is the anti-roll bar diameter?

I am presently contemplating the retro-fitment of heavy-duty front & rear anti-roll bars for my 1973 VW "1600" Type 2 Westfalia Continental campervan, that has been in my family since January 1975, which has been hibernating since late-1992! :oops:

BTW I am located in Canvey Island, Essex

Have sent you a PM Nigel, apologies for not replying at the time but I forgot about the advert :oops:

Still here and can be delivered to Slough
I don't check here very often so best to give me a call on the number above.

Cheers, Lee.

Latest posts