Help finding a Kyham Classic Sleeper Awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redwards

Reaction score
Hi Guys, and Girls,

I've come a bit unstuck sorting the summer holiday for the family. After doing some research I decided to purchase a Kyham Classic Sleeper driveaway awning, which I though was the hard part!! When I went to purchase one, Kyham have advised that they are out of stock until the 20th August, and we are planning our trip before then!!

I have checked some other stockists and they are also showing as out of stock. Can anyone recommend a stockist (I'm aware not all retailers are online), or a good alternative to the Kyham? My budget is £250.

Thanks, Rich.

No worries mate, I've got my Kyhams off them in the past & will be doing again this year.
They're pretty big on the aircooled scene, if you go to Busfest in September check out their pitch nearly all Kyhams all set up on show..
Glad your sorted.

Andy

I on the other hand would not give them the time of day ! At the last Dubaid show where all funds raised go to a good cause, show was rained off and they asked for their money back..... I think it was the grand total of £35.

Thanks for the heads up, I was after the sleeper version though.

I ordered from Lightening Leisure on Sunday evening, it arrived this morning, so I can 't fault the service there. Just got to check it over when I home now.

trinketpimp said:
I on the other hand would not give them the time of day ! At the last Dubaid show where all funds raised go to a good cause, show was rained off and they asked for their money back..... I think it was the grand total of £35.

Fair comment, I don't know the chap from lightening leisure, dealt with him a few times & had to humour him & cheer him up to get a deal, at the end of the day redwards has got what he wanted so he's happy as is lightening leisure.

Latest posts