Help for Heroes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oslo_mark69

Reaction score
In support of Help for Heroes there will be a charity VW meet , 18-20th March @ Castle Comb Race Circuit. I am with the South wales Dubbers and will be attending as I am an ex soldier and believe that we need to support our boys and girls ,where ever they serve
this should be a great weekend for all and a good start to the season
Please show your support for our armed forces ,tickets are available from http://www.dubaid.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

see ya all there

Count me in, ex soldier myself.. :D Will probably be just a day ticket though but I'll be there for sure.. ;)

Oslo_mark69 said:
if you need some help let me know got a welding business myself with a full workshop and spray bay .

Its more of a re-assembly issue :lol:
I work with a lot of ex-army guys so I would really like to support this event as I know what it means to them as well.
Will have to pop over one day now that i'm back at work (in Oakdale) ;)

We will be there, our first show in our new van :D Probably just be down for the day (can we still do the cruise?). When is the cut off date to buy the weekend tickets if we decide to stay over the weekend?

TakeLifeEasy said:
We will be there, our first show in our new van :D Probably just be down for the day (can we still do the cruise?). When is the cut off date to buy the weekend tickets if we decide to stay over the weekend?

I'm not anything to do with the show , just trying to drum up some interest. I would probably theres goin to be no problem getting on the cruise and as its a new event I dont think they'll sell out of tickets or spaces

mark :D

gonna clear it with the long haired o.c, (all ex mob will know what that means) :lol:
very well may be there,sounds cool. :D

Latest posts