HELP I STILL NEED 6 EARLY BAYS FOR THE VOLKSWORLD SHOW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score

Ok as it says i still need 6 buses , You MUST be able to stay the weekend , This is a must as I DONT want the stress of people saying there going to turn up and then cant be bothered to go cus its raining etc etc

If You've got a decent Bus ....Please remember this is the Premier show of the year , Then Get in Touch ASAP

PLEASE include your phone number so i can contact you ASAP

And you get Free Tickets to get in, yes FREE :shock: :shock: :shock:

I look forward to hearing from you All

Gadget

Come on guys....help 'em out! ;)

Remember if you have a nice bus, there is the possibility of it getting a mag feature...plus free weekend tickets? Good excuse to get drunk with everyone 8)

I'm there all day sunday if that helps?

would love to be ther Saterday, but the wife wont let me:p

Changed a few things round and will make the trip for the whole weekend. I'll PM you with contact numbers
David

Gadget Boy said:

Ok as it says i still need 6 buses , You MUST be able to stay the weekend , This is a must as I DONT want the stress of people saying there going to turn up and then cant be bothered to go cus its raining etc etc

If You've got a decent Bus ....Please remember this is the Premier show of the year , Then Get in Touch ASAP

PLEASE include your phone number so i can contact you ASAP

And you get Free Tickets to get in, yes FREE :shock: :shock: :shock:

I look forward to hearing from you All

Gadget

dam, we have got our own stand and im in the notch sorry guys n gals :cry:

you got me down right ? i'm travelling down friday night, you have my number too,

*this is just incase you can't remember our 22.00 saturday night chat, lol*

I'd happily bring my 68 for the weekend but it doesn't look pretty at the moment, and I won't be offended if you turn my down:
Currently has the track covers and front grill off for paint, but I can put them back on in primer, and several patches of different colours on the roof.

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSCN3586.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

I'll PM my mobile number just incese.

If you still need to make up the numbers I can leave the Panzerfaust in the display all weekend.

Cheers

james

[email protected]
0208 7268353

Also - wouldn't mind having a chat about your shocks Gadget Boy - REALLY need to sort the ride out...

Latest posts