help needed with agreed value

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baysdrum

Reaction score
Never been on a forum before so go easy!
Ok, here we go - just bought my first bus, 1968 deluxe, LHD, from California via Oregon.
I got it insured and sent pics for an agreed value, but the insurance company would not "agree the value" due to damage to front panel and LHS - said I would have to get a value report or something from a VW owners club.
Can anyone tell me what to do? or where I can get it valued? :?:
PS- been browsing the forum and there is some v. useful stuff on here , I can see I will be using it a lot :)
Also can anyone tell me how to post pics.
Ta

welcome to eb matey! this maybe some help.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=563&hilit=agreed+valuation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as for uploading pics. get registered with http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . upload your pics. tick the box under the pic you want. click generate img code. copy the code for (message boards) and then paste into your post on here. job done. :D

thanks for the reply :D I will follow up the info
also try to put some pics in gallery
its got a nice original (ithink) red interior and apart from the damage is in good nick and runs well (so far)
first job is to fit some decent seat belts and a new aerial.

baysdrum said:
thanks for the reply :D I will follow up the info
also try to put some pics in gallery
its got a nice original (ithink) red interior and apart from the damage is in good nick and runs well (so far)
first job is to fit some decent seat belts and a new aerial.

look forward to pics.im a sucker for a red interior!

As Steve92 said welcome to the forum.

What insurance company is giving you hassle & how much is the agreed value?
Stick up some pics and we can perhaps give some more advice.

email me some pics and I can send you a valuation on behalf of Early Bay (we are affiliated to the ABVWC) if that helps?

or to mi ke clemen ts @ hot mail . co . uk

(no gaps, natch)

:)

what, so "mahoosive" is frowned upon but you've got carte blanche to use such C21 abominations as "natch"
rolleyes.gif

*double standards is right*

:roll:

Latest posts