Hey!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyvanwestybike

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
After 1972
Van Type
79 sunroof deluxe
Just saw on TLB
A post that said Alex from Heritage has left and moved on
Top bloke always very helpful when bombarded with questions they will miss him flying the heritage flag for them too!
good luck Alex :)

Yep he has which is a real shame as its been great to have someone we know to talk to about Early Bays.

I'm sure we all wish him Good Luck in whatever he chooses to do next,

Big thanks to Alex and best wishes for the future. :)

Is that why my order turned up wrong this morning!!? But to be fair apart from putting my beetle repairs back a day or two, the fella put the refund back on my card and keep the wrong bits, only ball joint covers and nuts. But nicely sorted.

aircooledkatie said:
Is that why my order turned up wrong this morning!!? But to be fair apart from putting my beetle repairs back a day or two, the fella put the refund back on my card and keep the wrong bits, only ball joint covers and nuts. But nicely sorted.
I think Alex is far beyond putting nuts in jiffy bags :!:

Ahhhh on one hand and great !!!! on the other hand. Alex, good luck bud, maybe you can re sign on here as yourself and keep us entertained with your exploits :shock: Lets hope things are rolling nicely for you 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nothing stays the same, everything must change ,,, apart from the Earlies :mrgreen:

Alex was my first intro to VWH and was only helpful.
Good luck in your future pursuits. Keep in touch on the forum.
I am sure the bus is still rolling......

J & P
:D :D :D

i take it then there is no replacement on here from VW heritage, i recon they got a few extra sales because he kept his eye on the questions being asked

Latest posts