Hi all, long time no see...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hi early bayers!

just popped in to say hello after my absence! As you may recall, Doris went to a new home in the summer and I felt I needed a break away from earlybay to 'heal the wound'.

I do miss having an early bay,however her sale allowed us to get our dream home.

I'm just about to look at my unanswered pm's and trawl through the last few months of unread threads....

I couldn't do without a air cooled VW in my life to long so,I now have this old girl tucked up in my garage.......

20131123_145338_zps6638641b.jpg

20131123_145319_zps48e48491.jpg

IMG-20131018-WA0006_zpsaab4f965.jpg

regards - Rob

Hiya Rob, nice to heae from you and just before chrimbo to boot :mrgreen: Lovely little beetle you got there my friend, she might just make a nice deposit next year for a bus ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Good to hear from you, with or without a bus :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: looks good. I would love a bug too.

Thanks for the replies all! I'll be about,hopefully be able to help someone who is just starting a resto if they have any questions or come across any hiccups that I come across.

:mrgreen:

now that is a lovely bug! I've always hankered after one and is definitely on the cards if I ever get rid of my van!

Welcome back Rob. Gorgeous Beetle - is that Ruby Red ? (We have a Java Green '66 tucked away in the garage-Beautiful, and a keeper)

If you are still doing the fog lamp brackets- how much for a pair of chrome ones ? - Serious enquiry.
Regards

Al

Hi Al,
Thanks for the reply! I've been asked a lot about doing the brackets again. I will start a new thread soon, as no doubt the prices will have changed since I last did them.
Regards - Rob

Hi Rob I saw you in you beetle a number of weeks ago in crewe I was to busy lookin at the beetle to see it was you. I had a beetle before the van that actualy drove not like my van which is still in the garage.

Latest posts