hi everyone...long time no see!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hello you early bayers,sorry its been so long.I logged in and had loads of pm's so Ill wade through them.

Before I chat on,yes I can still do the fog brackets if there is demand,the problem was the powder coating price,however I can still get them painted.

So,Doris has been gone a bit now and I replaced her with a 64 bug to heal the wound but its just not the same.I haven't been on here because Ive been mad busy with our house and secondly,if I'm honest....it hurts too much!

I put my all into the bus and had to let her go,however,I shall try and be around a bit more as I learnt alot from my resto that means I may be able to help others!

Glad to see the regulars still floating about...so whats been going on then?? ....apart from a mass shortage of fog lamp brackets :lol:

Regards - Rob

Resorted to having some made for me and then painted in loads of hammerite to keep the red stuff at bay.
Not as good as yours, and will be in touch if it all goes pear shaped. :lol: :lol:
Loads of us after them as you know. You can knock me off the list for now.
Glad you decided to return. The more experience the better.

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!

J & P
:D :D :D

Hi there, good to hear from you. Your posts and expertise have been missed on here. How is the bug coming along?

Hi Rob
There is a market there!
I for one would like to order some in any form..
I can get my own covered...
May be a way of saving some funds for your next project..
Anyway...good luck to you..

House Family Bus...

Maybe you got the priorities right!

Graham

Doris said:
Hello you early bayers,sorry its been so long.I logged in and had loads of pm's so Ill wade through them.

Before I chat on,yes I can still do the fog brackets if there is demand,the problem was the powder coating price,however I can still get them painted.

So,Doris has been gone a bit now and I replaced her with a 64 bug to heal the wound but its just not the same.I haven't been on here because Ive been mad busy with our house and secondly,if I'm honest....it hurts too much!

I put my all into the bus and had to let her go,however,I shall try and be around a bit more as I learnt alot from my resto that means I may be able to help others!

Glad to see the regulars still floating about...so whats been going on then?? ....apart from a mass shortage of fog lamp brackets :lol:

Regards - Rob

Hi Rob

Are you still making the brackets i wouls like a couple of bare metals ones if you do please?
Thanks
Andy

Hi Rob, good to hear from you bud. We got a thing going this year it's over in events, it's about the first Earlies being fifty years old this year so Graham is organising a little shin dig stroke meet up stroke good excuse for a beer type event up north near you almost.

Ozziedog,,,,, well I'll be. :mrgreen:

Hi Rob

We still see Doris as we seem to be looking after her for her new owner, had to have a rebuilt gearbox as constantly jumping out of 4th and we've fitted a Rusty Lee Bed to her which the new owner is happier with but she is being looked after :)

Latest posts