• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High quality hinge pins - new stock

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ1

Reaction score
In response to popular demand I've just got some more stainless 5mm roll pins for engine lid hinges. These are the correct length for your hinges and are industrial quality 316 stainless so will not rust. Just drill out your old pins and tap these in - job done! £2.35 a pair delivered. Pm me if you want some and I'll give payment details etc.

Brian

BJ1 said:
In response to popular demand I've just got some more stainless 5mm roll pins for engine lid hinges. These are the correct length for your hinges and are industrial quality 316 stainless so will not rust. Just drill out your old pins and tap these in - job done! £2.35 a pair delivered. Pm me if you want some and I'll give payment details etc.

Brian

Nice dude, I'll take some.

You have PM.

i will take some too, what size drill bit is it to drill them out please.

pm me your paypal

cheers

wozza

pk1was said:
i will take some too, what size drill bit is it to drill them out please.

pm me your paypal

cheers

wozza

I use 4.8mm drill for the holes in the ends of the hinge and a 5mm drill for the centre hole. This locks the ends into the hinge and leaves the centre to rotate.

YHPM about payment
Brian

Sausage said:
yes please, will pm you

Back at you Pete

That's it folks - I'll get some more in stock next week so let me know if anyone else needs them. £2.35 a pair incl postage.
Brian

cunning plan said:
Cheers, all arrived okay :mrgreen:

:) :) look above for fitting guide. Just done another pair for a friend - took about 10 minutes to drill out old ones and replace with bling new ones. Oh, and an hour to get the old hinges off the van - all 8 screws seized solid :evil:

Now have some more in stock so pm me if you want a pair. SSVC are depleting them so be quick please. Going off in the van for a couple of days so will be posting some out on Wednesday.
Brian

All pins for EB people will go out tomorrow. Only 6 pairs left so first come first served. pm me if you want some and I'll let you have payment details.
Brian

Now have some more in stock but flying out fast to the SSVC crew. Can't get any more for a month so get in quick EB peeps.
Brian

dubdubz said:
yes plse one set....pm payment details [maybe start selling a kit with a 4.8mm drill bit too??, as it's an odd size!]

cheers

Darren

I may have to put these up to £2.50 a set as bloody paypal are blocking personal payments to me :evil: :evil: :evil:

I could add 4.8mm drill bits that I can get from Axminster Power tools just down the road. I think I can supply them at 85p each :)

I'll pm you when I've sorted the evil paypal

Brian

Only a few sets left! Now come with optional 4.8mm drill bit to remove old pins from hinge ends. Drill centre part at 5mm. Without bit £2.35 a pair, with bit £3.20.
pm me for payment details.
Will be getting more in a couple of weeks and that's it.
Brian

Latest posts