Highlights of a low light, being smug about ur bus blog

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tommy 2 Bob, I just read my first blog :mrgreen: (Old Fart) Yeah I reckon you is not far off the mark there. The only one little thing you may have not mentioned is about Early Bays being the most fun and pretty 8) to boot ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fun is quite a large part of it,,,,,,,,,, and drinkin,,,,,,,,,,, and bbqin,,,,,,,,,,,, and,,,,,, :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Well you asked for comments on the blog so heres my impressions.

The blog has the look of a professional high tech/modern/sporty advert, such as one might associate with Porsche or the latest Audi RV8 twin turbo mega looney model. I dont know if thats what you intended but it does seem a little out of kilter with the subject.

The small white typeface on a translucent black background overlaying photographs makes it much harder work to read than it needs to be. Nice image but a royal PITA to read and I was glad the article was not too long.

The actual content of what you are saying is fine and will lend itself to further expansion.

All IMHO of course :lol:

Liking the blog, and thanks for crediting me for my brochure collection pic, although I am Doug, not Dan! ;) :mrgreen:

Latest posts