• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trailer for sale ****NOW SOLD****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bac2ba6

Reaction score
Here we have my trailer for sale , i bought it of a friend a couple of years ago with the intention of giving a paint job and putting some bay rear lights on and useing to pull all the littles ones crap about when we go away in the bus , but as you will see ive just ended up filling it with my own crap :lol: .

its a good solid trailer and my friend pulled it about all over the country with her camper with no effort at all .

All the electrics worked when i had it but it has been sat for a couple of years so i cannot guarantee they still will ( carnt see why not though ) but i have nothing i can hook it up to to check this now .
The flowers on the side are just transfers so will peel off with some hot water
The whole trailer is made from steel not wood .

the only slight bit of attention is the mud guards as they are a bit loose but the tyres are in excellent condition and the spare tyre being new .

i only have one key for the lock and there is a bit of a fine art to locking it but it is a common sort of lock so easily replaced if need be .
Dimentions are as follows :
box section > length 1.4m (4ft 7") : width 1m (3ft 3") : height 60cms ( 2ft )
overall size right up to towing hitch > length 2.10m (6ft 10") : width 1.5m ( 5ft ): height 1m (3ft 3" )

im looking for £100 ono and am based in redditch B98 area .

so if you want a good solid trailer that you can make your own give me a shout .

Oh i will state the obvious this is collection only as post box aint big enough :tup:

2012-06-10143044.jpg

2012-06-10143055.jpg

2012-06-10143121.jpg

2012-06-10143112.jpg

Sorry its full of stuff in the pic but its soon comeing all out :lol:
2012-06-10143013.jpg

Latest posts