Hotrod Super Nats 2011 with EB camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hate Paypal as a matter of principle! If I was mobile I'd rather come and collect the money personally! :lol:

Slammed
Matt Maz - Sat & Sun - Paid
Junglefacejake - Sat & Sun - Paid
Graham L - Sat & Sun - Paid
Ego - Sat & Sun
Marcher - Sat & Sun
Ooro - Fri & Sat
Karle - Sat & Sun
Karle's mate - Sat & Sun
Warwick71 - Sunday night only so we might be able to get another bus in Fri and Sat night... Grazy or Pete B?

Are these dates right for everyone? :D

Slammed said:
Slammed
Ego - Sat & Sun
Marcher - Sat & Sun
Ooro - Fri & Sat
Karle - Sat & Sun
Karle's mate - Sat & Sun
Warwick71 - Sunday night only so we might be able to get another bus in Fri and Sat night... Grazy or Pete B?

Are these dates right for everyone? :D

Right for me :character0022:

Hi Ollie,

Sorry I think I must have been asleep the last couple of weeks. I've just paypal'd you our money.

Hope you are on the mend you poor thing.

Looks like another good crowd. A couple of teams for the pub quiz this year I reckon ;)

Also looking forward to seeing Karles mates car, sounds good.

Cheers guys! Will be a good weekend.

I'll tell ma they can give the pitches to someone else for the Friday if need be.

Slammed - Paid
Ego - Sat & Sun - Paid
Marcher - Sat & Sun - Paid
Ooro - Fri & Sat - Payment on the way
Karle - Sat & Sun
Karle's mate - Sat & Sun

warwick71 said:
Hi Ollie,

Sorry I think I must have been asleep the last couple of weeks. I've just paypal'd you our money.

Hope you are on the mend you poor thing.

Looks like another good crowd. A couple of teams for the pub quiz this year I reckon ;)

Also looking forward to seeing Karles mates car, sounds good.

Hey guys, yeah I'm finally feeling better, rode my bike for the first time yesterday - hoping to take the bus for a spin at the weekend, assuming I'm strong enough to turn the wheels!

I've not received any payment from you guys as yet, did you definitely get the paypal address right?

Text me if need be.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! 8)

We can't either, seems like ages since we saw you guys last!!

I'm sure late bay will be ok.....just expect a little bit of abuse and it will probably be more reliable than a T5 : D

Thought you'd have had the riviera done by now ;)

Latest posts