Hotrod Super Nats 2011 with EB camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm posting this on behalf of Ollie (Slammed).
Due to a breakdown in communication there are now some spare camping spaces available for this meeting. An alternative site for those with children has been kindly offered by Phil and Anna (warick71) and we are hoping to fill the remaining spaces (over 18's only) and have two groups which will make this even better as there will be twice as many vans cruising to the Hotrod show!!
Anyone wishing to attend get your names down fast as time is running out and this has also been posted on local club sites.
We have booked for Saturday and Sunday night @12.50 per van per night. See site revues http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=7963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slammed said:
Guys, I'm really sorry to drop this on you all so late, I was sure I had mentioned the under 18s rule when I initially started this thread, but having looked back its clear I didn't. I didn't realise how many people it would affect, not having any children of my own its not something I take into account.

I totally understand your situation but I tried to get my parents to bend the rules for us last year and they would not, simply because businesses reputation is built on it being an adults campsite.

Please don't worry about annoying me, I'm really not annoyed as it's totally my fault, so if you guys all decide to go somewhere else so everyone can be together I totally understand, although I do need to know asap so I can fill the spaces. I will refund you all and foot the bill for any unfilled spaces as it was my error.

I know its late to find alternative sites, but Run Cottage and the Sandlings centre sites are close to my parents, as is St Margarets campsite in Shottisham.

Can you guys let me know what is going on asap as I need to let my parents know asap.

Thanks again, Ollie

Hi Ollie,

We are going to stay at Phil and Anna's for the weekend as were bring the "skids" with us. Easy mistake to of made fella. I'm not worried.
Still looking forward to the show and weekend. :D :)

Not in a rush for the refund, sort it when you have the time :lol: :lol:
Catch up with you at sometime next weekend. ;)

So we all hooking up at mine again en route to show ???

As per last year
100_2450.jpg

100_2451.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2453.jpg

Mini Line Up
100_2468.jpg

We are at Anna & Phils as well, hope to catch up with everyone else at some point

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, update time.

After my EPIC FAIL, everyone with the exception of myself and Jake and Jess is now staying at Anna and Phils. Please let me know if anyone does still want to stay at my folks place asap = 07921 563655.

So my parents don't lose out, they have taken back the space we did have reserved for regular punters, hopefully they can fill it this week. Instead we have the space round the back like last year, with room for 4 (maybe 5 at a push) units. As I said, Jake and Jess have one, I will take another unless we get three more units, in which case I'll stay in the house to make another space. I have asked a few other people if they wish to join us so hopefully it will fill up...
I will refund the three groups with families when I see you on Saturday or Sunday, the other refunds will follow afterwards, I hope this is ok.

Apologies if you don't like how I have tried to rectify the situation but I feel this is the best way to try and keep everyone happy.

See you all at some point this weekend...

Grazy said:
So we all hooking up at mine again en route to show ???

As per last year
100_2450.jpg

100_2451.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2453.jpg

Mini Line Up
100_2468.jpg

Please bring my roof panels with you fella :) :)

Can i stick my T5 in the line up :lol: :lol: :lol:

We aren't going to make this now :(

Liv is ill and I've got a stag doo to attend, so we have to give it a miss....

Hopefully will catch up with a few of you at Grill n Chill :)

Some photos from the weekend :mrgreen:

On the way to NATS
d74c13fc.jpg

Alternative to an EB, space for a bed in the back
765c734f.jpg

Thats what you call low
e91293be.jpg

Nice Fleetwood, love those rear wings & lenses
8442126f.jpg

This brought back memories we had an 1800TC Coupe as our first car
6af0949f.jpg

And my car of the show, nothing special but this started life as a 107E four door saloon and the guy has converted into an estate, made all the roof, side panels and tailgate himself. The original Squire estate was only ever a 2 door car
569e22da.jpg

f90b6fd5.jpg

Some of the Early Bay posse that camped at Anna & Phils over the weekend, again thanks for the hospitality
2658c721.jpg

893b6b14.jpg

e9a4e95d.jpg

cfea0747.jpg

1636c853.jpg

Thats what you call low
e91293be.jpg

I have seen her lower than that after a litre of Gin and tonic!

And my car of the show, nothing special but this started life as a 107E four door saloon and the guy has converted into an estate, made all the roof, side panels and tailgate himself. The original Squire estate was only ever a 2 door car
569e22da.jpg

f90b6fd5.jpg

Yep i agree, from when i saw it driving in it stood out for me!

Nice pics G :)

Thanks Jake!! I seem to remember my G&T had the same effect on you :lol:

Great show and you're all welcome back next time.

Yep, great pictures Graham. I want my bus as low as that!!!

One day I'll have full on air :)

Great weekend and great company....thanks Anna & Phil for your hospitality :D

Great weekend and great company....thanks Anna & Phil for your hospitality :D[/quote]

We 2nd that !!!!!! really great to see everyone :D :D :D

Latest posts