House Awning!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got a bit excited about the new awning last night, so put it up in the front room!!!

PhonePic004-2.jpg

PhonePic003-2.jpg

also lost the misses for a bit, but found her hiding in the bedroom compartment! :roll:

PhonePic002-2.jpg

:lol: :lol:

easy said:
also lost the misses for a bit, but found her hiding in the bedroom compartment! :roll:

:lol: :lol:

was she looking for the kitchen compartment! :wink:

only joking dude, cool awning and a bloody big front room! :shock:

Its the new Just Kampers one. The spacemaker. Must admit i am very impressed, this is the best one since the Traveller 3 made about 6 years ago. :D

Puts up, super easy and has loads of cool additions.

Did a deal with JK as I got 5! :shock: :wink:

easy said:
Did a deal with JK as I got 5! :shock: :wink:

Whose the other 4 for then as I wouldn't mind one (at an 'Easy' discount price :wink: :wink: ) :?:

I ordered them for dudes in my club, sorry chap :(

Its funny as it seems we all put them up last night in front rooms and gardens all over Bristol :lol: :lol:

Well, pardon me for not being in your 'club' :x

Think I'll create my own club and buy 5 for my imaginary club members then :mrgreen:

:wink: OK

Its easy as to put up and can be easiyly done by one person.

Now go forth and purchase! :wink:

Great awning. Bought one in 2005 from JK and a must have if you've got more that two (ie a couple of kids in tow). Don't quite get the 'internal' room though. Never used it.
Enjoy!

Cheers for sorting it ez put mine up last night too but i used the garden patio.

must admit its a dodle to put up and does not weigh so much and is really sturdy.

A good buy me thinks :wink:

Looking at the first picture, does it come with the sofa and washing machine included? Now that's camping 8)

Ez would this be any good to stick on the side of my panel van and use as a tent or is it not really made for that ? i mean is it just an extension to a camper ????

Its perfect to use as a bed 8) especially as they come with a sleeping compartment that hangs inside the awning :D it even has its own groundsheet 8)

Latest posts