How many miles have you done in your van since you owned it

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the speedo...over 6ooo miles in the last 2 1/2 years...but speedo also thinks I'm doing 90mph when I'm doing 70mph :lol:

About 7500miles in 2 yrs....but Speedo hasn't worked for a month. When it did work it read 10% over due to.low profile front tyres! ;-)
Fastest it's ever been however was 2.5years ago when I towed it on a trailer from Devon to cambs behind the hilux I used to own! Lol!

Owned mine 4 1/2 years, I've done 13500 odd in it. It was off the road for 21 months though :(

Sorry Malc, no idea how many I has done, no idea how far out the speedo is anyway, and no idea what the speedo / trip thingy ma bob has on it either :oops:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, It`s all just a bit too small to read mate :lol: :roll: :lol:

i am hoping to put a few more on her this weekend , just a couple of hundred but its gonna be nice darn sarf :)

Sat in a layby waiting for Haveacamper to catch up.....
Just noticed my speedo has rolled over 60k today
CA898BCC-4994-42C0-84E6-12CAF85B53BD-23866-000019021E978BB3.jpg

First owner did 41783 miles in 34 years I've done the rest in 6 (my front tyres are at least 10% smaller than stock so it's less than that really).

Owned since march, miles travelled.....zero :( sorry, 1/4 mile from where it was delivered, to where it is now.

zero miles in over 6 years :(

only did about 100 miles in it when i first bought it to get it home.

saying its a slow burner would be an under estimate.

back on it next year though it owes me too much not to.

Latest posts