How many miles have you done in your van since you owned it

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptop2

Reaction score
How many then , i have done 1237 since i have owned it , i bought it in aug 2010 and got it on the road in february this year .

come on then who has done the most - or the least ?.

issy said:
Will need to check old mots but it has been to 000000 twice since I have had him :)

Did they have MOT's back then? :p Good going!

I'm at 4.5k since June last year. I use it every day for the short commute to work. 8)

Jim

none yet!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my last one I drove only a few hundred miles in 18 months.. 2 new baby arrivals kinda occupied me for a bit!

Well, looks like a lot of you have me beat! LOL I've got 4732 miles on mine since Oct. 2011. That is all during nice weather only. I don't drive him in the rain yet. Still working on new seals. I think once I replace the door seals, I should be safe to drive in the rain. That is yet to be determined! LOL

Most beat me ,but i did do over 50k in my 71 including a couple of trips to southern Italy and another 20k in my 73 , that was way back in the day its all new to me now ;)

just clocked up 3000miles since getting bus on road last year, and only one weekend camping in it so far.
cheers Pete

Latest posts