How old are you?....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/img][/img][/img]
timr90 said:
Ive recently got my first bay and at 20 years old i'm starting to feel like I am probably one of the youngest early bay owners?? :D

Most of my mates now are asking the question why I would want a 40 year old vehicle when all they want is vauxhall corsas peugot 106s and audi A3s. :lol:

Just wondering what sort of ages most owners are, even though its most probably irrelevant because we all have something in common anyways!

Cheers,
Tim

dubscum said:
younger and lower then slammed (Ollie) :p owned it 2 years :D the bus and Ollie :lol:

Slag. :lol:

I'm 32, but I look 2 year YOUNGER than Ash. Owned mine 3 years but have owned aircooled cars for 13 years. :msn4:

I'm 34 and had the bus 2 years (1971, british and proud). Got interested when I was 17 and a guy I sailed with at the time got an orange and white westy for his first car so we could stay in it at regattas.
Then 2 years ago the wife bought me our bus. It's had a little tickle from the lowering stick and will be going a little lower as soon as funds allow.
P6230150.jpg

Latest posts