How old are you?....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36 this year, got the 1st bus 3 years ago sold that and got the current bus in December.
Low is the way to run even though i'm currently up in the clouds at stock height :shock:

Got any pics dude

Ye ive got loads, but dno if ive set up photobucket properly to put them on here yet!

Its not a cosmetic beauty but its solid and got 12 months MOT :)
I've just put a new floor in and the roof is off for a refurb at the moment.

I will try post a pic but dno if this will work
[photobucket]
DSC_0256.jpg
[/photobucket]

happy birthday to Ivor

timr90 said:
Got any pics dude

Ye ive got loads, but dno if ive set up photobucket properly to put them on here yet!

Its not a cosmetic beauty but its solid and got 12 months MOT :)
I've just put a new floor in and the roof is off for a refurb at the moment.

I will try post a pic but dno if this will work
[photobucket]
DSC_0256.jpg
[/photobucket]

happy birthday to Ivor

Looks good mate, whats your plans for it

37 had my first bus at 18 (73 crossover)had the latest one for about 10 years and its still not finished :lol:

36 and with family so had to sell the split to buy my EB. Can't knock the modern practicalities! Pretty cool too! I can never figure out why I liked the split standard but I think an early bay is begging to be modded.

36 - learnt to drive in my dads 76 bay when I was sixteen....bought my first bug at sixteen which I still have and bought my bay ...ooops...nearly three years ago and hoping to get an MOT this spring...

I've got it bad!

Sensibly LOW is my philosophy 8)

Fifty Five next month,,,, :shock: reasonably low but still in the finessing stage with the suspension. T Haus and coilies on the front and levelled out with Slamwerks spring plates on the ass end. Running boggo wheels with standard caps and beauty rims / rings at the moment and have a set of wide 5 brm s as well. Regular bus one side and converted panel on the other,, :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I think I won the oldest,,, didn`t I ????? :lol: 8) :lol:

Got my first bus 19 years ago! I'm 42 and grind my beam!

Glad Andy and Ozzie posted before me:), 48 and run 2 lowered buses but not slammed ( yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Geezer me (64) ,

Started with a '66 KG , then a '68 Beetle Saloon now a '72 Westy (as well but she is on my case now :? )..................cheers -JIM.

40 and my first bus is being done by T2D
and shud be ready............. b4 im 41 !!!

patience is a virtue but waiting for my first ever bus
is ageing me quicker than running my own business :lol:
so to confirm i am 40 but look 75 at the mo.

Dan

ps
The wait better be worthwhile :? ;)

Latest posts