• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hurst/Boz Bar for sale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
I have my eye on something else and this is going to have to give.
Brand new Hurst/Boz Bar made specifically for the Bay Window. I only collected on Saturday after a 4 week wait.

Complete with fixing brackets and hardware. The brackets attach under the bumer mount and front beam. I've attached the diaigram showing how to do this, it took me twenty minutes to complete.

boatyard sell these at £400 + £20 delivery with a four week wait. You can have mine which is brand new delivered within a couple of days for £400.

kempy said:
I have my eye on something else and this is going to have to give.
Brand new Hurst/Boz Bar made specifically for the Bay Window. I only collected on Saturday after a 4 week wait.

Complete with fixing brackets and hardware. The brackets attach under the bumer mount and front beam. I've attached the diaigram showing how to do this, it took me twenty minutes to complete.

boatyard sell these at £400 + £20 delivery with a four week wait. You can have mine which is brand new delivered within a couple of days for £400.

Being the indecisive knob that I am this is no longer for sale.

Don't blame you mate. I've kept mine to go on the crewie.

Bit marmite though !! Funnily enough, I hate marmite, but love these.

I think they look pretty cool and nice to see something different 8)
How much did they put your insurance up by after installing it?
Doesn't look like it would be particularly pedestrian friendly in a low speed collision

Latest posts