I hate sod's law

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yorkie77

Reaction score
After travelling from Dorset to Folkstone, across the channel to Europe, through France, Belguim, Holland and sightseeing in Germany up and down the Rhein and Mosel, we return to the UK and after covering 1,238 miles, a deer ran out infront of me and smashed the front of the van, with only 30 miles to home!
u4e6utas.jpg
re4y3eqa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ooof! blinking typical, i hope you kept the deer for dinner?!

At least your ok mate. Could of been worse.

In a year or two, when the damage is repaired it'll be a cool story to tell. I imagine it's put a bit of a downer on your holiday at the minute though. :(

That is was mate.30 mile from home after a great holday in Europe.the van was great. Then just as I was coming to a round about the deer came from nowhere.like ya said we are all great just looking at the van this morning felt gutted.but will get looking good soon as :D

Blinkin typical that is :(

Think I've heard before that most vehicle accidents happen just a short distance from your home address

Such a headache ! Hope u sort it out ok !

In the last week I've managed to knock three bikes over domino style and dent my Mrs car door (she hasn't noticed yet!), crack my car windscreen and to top if off roll the van into my car doing similar damage to my front panel as yours and putting a tiny scratch in the front of my golf....

The term Halfwit doesn't really describe me adequately enough

Bad luck mate... Hope it turns out ok

Sent from my arse using Tapatalk

Latest posts