I need a little help...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddy56

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As you may know, I am French and I'm coming to England from 15th to 23rd August. I'll be staying in the Surrey / Sussex area.
Of course, I'd like to attend a meet during my stay ( without my bus unfortunately ), so is there any meet in the South you would recommend during that period ?

Thanks

Paddy

Shame you're not coming over a few days earlier as its the Sussex VWOC summer festival on the 12th.

However, depending on where you are staying, Beachbuggin' on the 19th shouldn't be too far away.

http://www.beachbuggin.com/

Just wanted to say bonjour paddy, cos I dont suppose I will ever get the chance again! Last time I met a guy called Paddy, he said " top of the morning to ya", must be a different region :lol:

dubby said:
Just wanted to say bonjour paddy, cos I dont suppose I will ever get the chance again! Last time I met a guy called Paddy, he said " top of the morning to ya", must be a different region :lol:

well.... if he was a real Irishman (like moi), he would have finished it with...

" ....and the rest o' the day to meself!" :wink:

Latest posts