• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

i too am after an old awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got one of the first style awnings from JK if thats any good???

its the same as this one just older 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Like-new-camper-van-awning_W0QQitemZ250109912770QQihZ015QQcategoryZ76072QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I only want say £60 for it as it has a couple of holes. Dont worry though they are not in a noticeable place or where water will get through. A cheap patch kit will sort em.

Can take to vanwest if your interested?
:D
8)

hmm very good price, Let me have a look at my awning this weekend, i have an uncle who lives in Bristol. so may be able to organise something there. I am not going to vanwest.

cheers dude.

No worries dude, just let me know whenever 8)

Hi Easy, I am tempted but i would really prefer a period awning. but trust me i am tempted.

mine has gone mouldy unfortunatly, thats the problem with living in the big city. no where to put an awning up to let it dry out.

hi blokeys
ive got an awning that i had with a 72 devon its a canvas one , made by a company called davis and stone motor caravan awnings. model is the longbridge . looking for a little more than previous peeps as its in good nic. £125 .00 can get it erected this weekend and mail you apic if your keen .forgot to mention the colours its beige ,orangey colour and a dark tan . . cheers steve

junglemod said:
hi blokeys
ive got an awning that i had with a 72 devon its a canvas one , made by a company called davis and stone motor caravan awnings. model is the longbridge . looking for a little more than previous peeps as its in good nic. £125 .00 can get it erected this weekend and mail you apic if your keen .forgot to mention the colours its beige ,orangey colour and a dark tan . . cheers steve

I am looking for an awning, can you post some pitcures please?

Tintop said:
junglemod said:
hi blokeys

ill get it erected tomorrow :D weather permitting and take a dew pics and post them or i can email them ? cheers steve

Tintop said:
junglemod said:
hi blokeys

got it erected today .forgot how cool this tent was !!! even has the original curtains for the side window.
4q6dg61.jpg

[/img]
61truqo.jpg

5zfbr5e.jpg

that should do you bell me if your keen 07773008813 cheers steve[/img]

Latest posts