I went through a ford...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul

Reaction score
I went through the ford with no problem apart from a electrical smell and non existent brakes!!
However next day on the way to work it started missing then running fine.
On the way home was fine when cold then started missing again until in the end had to pull over,wouldn't run smooth at all waited 2 hours for recovery and guess what ran lovelywhen he arrived...still got trailered home.
Planning to replace the coil,ht leads ,dizzy....anything else i should be doing..apart from going round the long way...

I'm not from around here but picking things up slowly. What the fuck is going through the ford? :lol:

Holy shit, don't they teach anything for the drivers test these days ( or do you really have a drivers license) lol...

Remove, clean and dry all electrical connections including HT leads and clean inside the distributor cap, checking for any faint signs of moisture.

aspro said:
I'm not from around here but picking things up slowly. What the fuck is going through the ford? :lol:

:lol:

Its a bit like this Chris......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eMxf-ztxH4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kinda...!! 8)

:lol:

Thanks for the education Paul. So a Ford is a small river/stream crossing. Lazy gits why not just build a bridge?

Adey there are no slammed bus' trying it as their owners are so cool that they don't need to impress their mates by driving through big puddles. ;)

Latest posts