If deluxes are Partners in Chrome what about crossovers!?!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfpint_fighter

Reaction score
I noticed a fair few cross overs on here, haven't thought of a catchy name yet though.

Can't let the deluxes have all the fun, there must be less crossovers as they were only made for about 6 months making us very elite :wink:

halfpint_fighter said:
...there must be less crossovers as they were only made for about 6 months making us very elite :wink:

More vans were made in 1972 than any other year!!!

I think it's great to have a crossover though - I love mine! 8)

;)

Apologies if this is a bit of a duffer's question, how do you know if a van is a crossover?

Sprouty

low front indicators and big rectangle rear lights/indicators = crossover Thats the easiest difference.

Also square rear air vents (more boxy) anything earlier than a crossover is a nice half moon shape.

Remember some people will change em about so as to make it look like earlier than a crossover so you have to go a stage further and look at the little bits sometimes. 8) I usually find that the non removeable rear valance is the best way of telling a crossover from a pre crossover i.e an early, early bay :D

the list goes on............. :wink:

There is a link on here somewhere that explains most of the differences. :wink:

Oh its so easy they are the best looking vans around....hehehehe anyone not agree you gotta fight me.

how about "The Crossover Coalition"

Aaagh, you are all just trying to keep up with the first and most exclusive sub group in our minority bus group which the the PVP. :lol:

As long as you are happy though it is all good.

Sub Groups are the way forward, I was gonna go in a Sub Sub Group but its the right door don't open unless you kick it hard group, or the RDDOUYKIHG just felt it was abit long and I don't think i am ready just yet :D maybe when everyone else does and I can be a sheep and not be so alone :D

I might kick off a '1967 Built' gang, just to prove who indeed is the Daddy-O of the Early Bay scene.

halfpint_fighter said:
I noticed a fair few cross overs on here, haven't thought of a catchy name yet

"Special friends"...

hemathrodites... bit of both :shock:

dont panic i have (had) a crossover :wink:

What happens if you've got a delux crossover panelvan :? Surely the avitar would be way to long :lol: I'm only a crossover partner in chrome though :roll: :D

remove one star from the board! :wink:

FORD FORD FORD FORD FORD FORD....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

*BEEP* I'm sorry shaggy is no longer at home, he has been taken away to be brainwashed, please allow 2-3 working minutes for this to be done *BEEP*

Latest posts