If you were ever to consider a T25...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Then this would deffo be a contender in my book!

424452.jpg

424514.jpg

424516.jpg

I better find another bay quickfast before my head gets turned even more!!!! :wink:

Your right, maybe something quicker and with no chance of survival. I know they are 20 odd years old now but thry just seem to modern and lacking any character.

clyde said:
If i ever consider a T25

SHOOT ME........................................
Didn't people use to think that way about bays, about 15 years ago?

If I ever get a T25 it will be a Karman gypsy and I would buy the slammed one from T3 detectives :D put a 2.3 turbo in it and enjoy hours of trouble free camping and a shower at shows! :wink: :mrgreen:

I think they will get more popular as bays become more expensive, but they dont do it for me to many angles!

Thats a nice looking van.

I did seriosly consider chopping in my bay for one of these - wanted the bigger injection engine version.

It would have to have an elevating roof though.

I like both Bays & T25's :wink:

I guess I always have done and there are some very nice examples of both out there

and if someone wants to p /ex a very nice non camper T25 against my Bay please get in touch
well if you don't ask :roll:

Naught wrong with 25's I loved mine and theres a lot more room in them.
Picture957.jpg

Thats what we made out of a panel van (aircooled)And we had a hoot in it.My view is if we divide to much into this is "cool" and thats not.We run the risk of being so divided that we disapear.

My bay is number one but I would defo ride in a wedge if I could have both.

check out this bad boy...

Image_061.jpg

the only way id consider one would have to be an ex army camo'd syncro, hard as an elephants toenails!

Ive run a few T25s on the side, mostly local 'cheapos' that have been run into the ground by tradesmen and so weve used them for the last few months of thyre lives then broken them up.
Had a nice ratty twin slider caravelle lowered on alloys a few years ago, easy to drive, and could carry 9 people or absolutely tons of tack. Cost £300, used for two years and then brokes, so we sold for £500 ..... :p
Had a lush 7 seater Caravelle a few years ago with a bust engine, stored it for ages then fitted a new lump last year and sold it on ..... one of the smoothest, quietist, comfiest vans Ive ever known.
Just not 'really' my cuppa tea. ;)

A guy in our club bought a mint Holdsworth conversion recently for peanuts. I must say i was impressed, really comfortable and loads of space.

Latest posts