I'm back!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster966

Reaction score
:mrgreen:

Got me a 2 tone 71 Danbury poptop for a nice reasonable price, wasn't even looking hard, a mate had picked it up as a bargain late last year & just decided to move it on as he needed to clear a garage. It's a bit sky high at the mo & it probably never will be like the crewcab was, as this ones more for the family. Just got to sort some insurance this week & hopefully see some of you at Stonor, is there a club lineup?

I'll get some piccies up in the next few days, it's no show bus :lol: but it's good & solid & I think the 54K miles it's got on the clock may be genuine going by the history I got with it.

Not been anywhere in it yet but I'm dead chuffed so far :mrgreen:

Oh & if anyones got any red Danbury cushions going spare.....

Steve

Didnt take long Steve 8) . Looking forward to some pictures also of the new slammed pick-up I've heard about?

I got a couple of pics at Knebworth yesterday with the caddy which is my new daily & GUY the bay in the backround.

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

Wet out tonight so I took a couple of pics inside.

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

I got a set of steels with him which I'm going refurb & use rather than the empis, even though they're brand new with new tyres. Baby moons on steels will suit him better I reckon. Anyone tried type2d drop spindles? I'm thinking just that & springplates or horseshoes will be it on the lowering front. I mainly just want to tidy up & use him.

Hopefully it will be a bit nicer tomorrow night.

Johnny that ain't me dude :lol: that's Paul who I bought it off & no I don't think he's laughing because I bought the van! Lock is a bike U lock, very heavy duty, the other end loops around the column.

Danbury Doug I got 2 sets of original cushions with it, the other set is the vans original ones, but they aren't quite so good. Only thing that's got to be done is get insurance sorted & drive it :mrgreen: I will as I say tickle things up as we go & lower it a bit, other than that I really DON'T need another project :roll:

So why is it called GUY then ???? :lol:

Looks good Steve Loving the Caddy too 8)

Latest posts