indicators

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyboy

Reaction score
sorry if this is a silly question please could someone help ,me bus has no indicators at the moment ,which ever way the lever is i only get the light on the dash no flashing or outside indication .
please could someone give me a clue what to look for and were the part is on the bus

thanks in advance :)

I'd check the relay 1st they can sometimes be troublesome. You can get a replacement from Half*rds or similar. I'd just change it and see if that makes any difference. Even if it just rules out your relay a spare is always useful
It should be pushed into the underside of your fuse box.

Dylan

right replaced indicator relay ,there now working only thing is one way the indicator goes really fast like a bulb has gone ,but everything is good any ideas anyone

bulb connections take out and clean!!! i bought a relay from halfords but the connections were the wrong way round had to swicth wires

I had a similar problem after refitting the indicatior units. They would speed up and it was because I hadn't reconnected them up correctly. A little head scratcin' found it was because the sidelights used to run through the indicators when it was US spec so the indicatiors on thier own didn't have enough resistance.

hope this makes sense

Latest posts