• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Insulation for heater tubes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev946

Reaction score
Looking for a full set of the grey insulation jackets front to back of van. This is for a 72 but I think they are all the same.

Please message me with what you have.

I know Wolfsburg West sell a full kit 130 gbp at Schofields which is my only alternative at the moment.

Thanks in advance

Looking for a full set of the grey insulation jackets front to back of van. This is for a 72 but I think they are all the same.

Please message me with what you have.

I know Wolfsburg West sell a full kit 130 gbp at Schofields which is my only alternative at the moment.

Thanks in advance
There was a guy on eBay selling them. I’ll see if I can find the link

Have you considered using the old type of hessian pipe lagging 2 inch wide then going over it with foil insulated tape ( Screwfix) Did mine 3 years ago and still fine…much cheaper as well!

The WW insulation jackets look just like the OG ones and are a good fit. I had some of the silver bubble foil type insulation on before that and it did a reasonable job. The WW covers just look so much better though. I know no one sees them but I know they are there!

Latest posts