Insurance - Is there an Early Bay preferred insurer?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telboyofpeckham

Reaction score
Maybe one that does preferential rates & agreed value for Early Bay members?

Otherwise, the same old, same old question....who?

Apologies. I'm sure this has come up millions of times.

Cheers, Terry

There used to be a forum sponsor that was an insurer but no longer. Try the usuals - Adrian Flux, Carole Nash, Cherished/A Plan and brokers such as Just Kampers or Hayburner.

Personally, I would recommend Heritage.

https://www.heritagecarinsurance.co.uk/

All the usual features, agreed value, classic car insurance as usual, and always a better price than everywhere else. As of yet though, I have not had to claim off them so how good they are then remains to be seen, although reviews are good.

Having had problems with Flux in the past, I won't use them again, and I am not the only one. HIC trade under a number of names, Just Kampers and Hayburner are 2 of them and in the past I found they won't compete against each other for a better price or deal.

All insurance companies are as good as each other until you need to claim, then the better ones become known, so you pays your money and takes your chance I'm afraid.

Conveniently, I work at Classicline! If you'd like to give me a call on 01455 639 000 I'll run through a quote with you. We offer a discount for this group as well as free legal and breakdown cover, free 90 EU cover and cover all modifications. We also have a facility to build a multipolicy to include your day-to-day car and your partner's daily too with multi-vehicle discount.

Just renewed with Aplan/Cherished and to my surprise never did the usual price hike.
I also upped engine size & value plus ali beam on beetle with no extra charge.

Latest posts