Interior conversions- new pics 18/10/12

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellibus

Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum ? please move it to the correct one if it is :)

Here's a few pics of a Bay I have just completed for a friend/customer. There are still bits to do, but Paul wants to do some bits himself.
All my interiors are bespoke creations, built around the owners lifestyle. I offer a wide range of 'timber' (laminate) finishes and strive to keep the weight as minimal as possible - Our busses are slow enough without carrying any unnecessary weight.
Paul's bus came to me as an empty shell :| There was nothing in the poptop - no bellows, no rods - b*gger all :( I had to fabricate the mountings and rods from scratch and then fit the bellows. I also had to construct a headlining - in which (at the front) I have mounted some small speakers.

Here's some pics

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

Who's that baldy :)
DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

Just some fnal trimmig required
DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

Some trimming styles I offer too :)
DSC_0195.jpg

If anyone is interested? you can contact me through here. I do have a website, but not sure of forum rules etc.

Thanks
Steve

PS
Here's an alternative lay out as in my split.

interior003.jpg

interior002.jpg

Hi.
Some pictures of a more subtle interior cabinet. This one is laminated in Oak with real Oak beading.
Made for demo purposes and based around a 'wedding hire vehicle' somewhere to keep and display the complimentary champagne.
I can make them to any size and offer a wide range of laminate coatings and design them around what YOU want.

DSC_0042_zpsaa7d8dd8.jpg
DSC_0029_zpsd35722a6.jpg

DSC_0028_zps142a834a.jpg
DSC_0043_zpsb04a8dfe.jpg

Check out my website http://www.vwcamperman.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Probably not the right place for this as :) it's intended use is as a T4/T5 day van unit. But shows another example of what I can do.

Self contained unit with water supply and 2 burner hob. Nice big light switch, so there's no fumbling around to find it. Enough lights to illuminate the hob and preperation area. This unit is kept light, I can lift it in and out by myself, although the size makes it quite awkward. Removable stackable storage units, so you don't have to keep everything in the cabinet. The cabinet is tapered towards the rear, so runs flush with the window, yet is straight down the van centre line.

Here's some pics

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Latest posts