Interior Lighting in your Bus - Is LED the way to go ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theanimalbus

Reaction score
Could you please tell me what kind of lighting you have in your bus (interior) ?

As we are looking to Possibly install some LED lighting units and possibly a couple of Halogen for Hook up Moments

What type of light units have you installed & where from also which one's should we avoid ?

Any Info, feedback, suggestions on power saving very much appreciated

Many thanks In advance
hangloose1.gif
hangloose1.gif

I have purple,blue,green led lights in different areas of the interior as mood lights, and a good old single small strip light (from Wilkinsons) just in case I need bright light on the odd occasion. A lot of the time i just use tea lights in lanterns etc.

I've fitted LED's in the stock bulb holders. Brighter, use less power, run a whole lot cooler which is nice near the headliner etc. Only slight drawback is they're a little more 'directional' with the light they emit, but on the whole well worth it.

got these a while back for a tenner

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00119933" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ive got some mr11 downlooking lights and also 10 LED colour changing lights which also have a bright white setting for normal use