interior panel template needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistachio

Reaction score
can any one help? i'm looking for a interior panel template (for the back not the cab) for my '69' panel van. it currently has no interior panels for me to copy. i want to make a ply lining and cover it myself. i use my van for work and don't want stuff rolling about and denting the outer panels, but don't want to buy copy parts just for them to get scratched and broken. thanks

pistachio said:
can any one help? i'm looking for a interior panel template (for the back not the cab) for my '69' panel van. it currently has no interior panels for me to copy. i want to make a ply lining and cover it myself. i use my van for work and don't want stuff rolling about and denting the outer panels, but don't want to buy copy parts just for them to get scratched and broken. thanks[/quote

Hi!

A memeber on here is making template copies of headliners and so on, but for the life of me i have forgotten his user name (sorry dude) think it may be Grazy or Ubercool? But not doubt i am wrong, but i am sure the correct answer will be forthcoming!

Alistair

Hi Pistachio as told i have a 69 Panel Van and i will be putting ply in mine over the next few months , so if you can wait a bit ill do paper templates and whack em in post , I would use 3mm ply as it bends easier 8)

Hope this helps ;)

Grazy said:
Hi Pistachio as told i have a 69 Panel Van and i will be putting ply in mine over the next few months , so if you can wait a bit ill do paper templates and whack em in post , I would use 3mm ply as it bends easier 8)

Hope this helps ;)

that would be great, just what i need! i'll pm you my address. let me know if theres anything i can do in exchange. not that i've got much to offer! :eek:

thanks Grazy!

Latest posts