Interior Trim Help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_B

Reaction score
I'm at the point now where I need to decide on what/how to trim the interior of the van. I want to keep to the original colour of dark red, but am unsure of how to style the interior.

The interior will all be original Devon units and bed so needs to keep in that style - nothing too blingy or far out - just a good looking style.

I've met a trimmer this evening that has given me a few ideas but I need to see more to have a good idea to ensure I make the right choice.

Would people with red based interior's be willing to post up some pictures to give me some ideas?

Thanks!

heres my cab area if that helps TMI standard seat covers and door cards with the kick panels done in red too just to be different
100_1554.jpg

and a couple of the rear ,sides cards tailgate card and rear shelf done in the same red but using the same fixings for that almost factory look
100_1032.jpg

100_1251.jpg

you can buy the same material on the roll from TMI too

hope this helps a bit

chris

Hi Matt if you in the sap mag there's a bit on materials it's the darker red , I got mine from Andy at Karmann konnection there the cheapest , I think it was £150 a row of seats for cOvers I'm unsure on cost of material etc , best give him a call
Chris

Any more pictures people would care to share, don't have to be red, some ideas on possible designs would be appreciated too.

Latest posts