Interior Upholstery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shavey

Reaction score
Hi all,
I want to get my 68 bus seats and interior panels upholstered and would like to get some recommendations. Is it better to take the bus in and leave it, or get the covers made and sent out for fitting yourself? I live on the south coast (Hampshire) and being fairly new to the world of campers/buses, not sure if I have someone local or not.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers

Pete

Hello Pete,

there are a few places in hampshire that can help. I live near southampton and there's a boat trimmer in swanmore who does work on campers.

There's a company near bournemouth that can also help.

I did mine last year and ended up going to a place near liverpool. They did the style of interior I wanted came with a good reputation and were nicely priced.

For the interior cards get them replaced. Not just reovered. The cards are pretty cheap for a full set.

Regarding the seats etc, whats the condition of the foam like? I would personally get it all replaced at the same time.

For the front seats I removed them and sent them off to be recondition and retrimmed.

Have a look here for an idea of what I went for. If you want any more info - prices etc then give me a shout.

I've not fitted all my panels yet as I have the ones for the rear of the front bulk heads and the sides down by the seats to still fit. When I get round to it.

J.

Latest posts