its johns bus not the TVbus!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its official then that the bus is no longer the TV bus due to Rikki James callin his by the same name. Hers to Rikki for endin all the probs good man.
:lol:

went out today for a burn up, had a bacon roll and coffee by the sea on way back stopped at the fellas house in the next villiage, he made me a coffee and told me all about his house which is a converted gas station from the 30s, he even showed me his tr3a { triumph} which he bought new in 58!! super cool guy and ill be back to have more chat when im passing.

heres the photos and sorry for all the stock lovers out there look away now!!
DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

and just when you thought goin to the deck was enough how about sub terrianian
DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0101.jpg

DSCN0093-1.jpg

just off to anchor wax in the back garden with lazer and a few stellas, mrs at work so its a bus day. itll all work out fine :shock:

ps for the low out there the rear isnt all the way down i only realised when i took off , i feel ashamed!!!

john the horse

whats all this then i get harrased for pics, eventually put them up and no response, you all must be down the pub i am guessing as thats the only excuse i will accept :roll:
oh interior shots here you go

ps as said before i dont actually like the interior , too posh for me but its parta thew bus and so we live with it

so was goin to anchor wax today but really couldnt be arsed so wd40 instead for the time being, so theres a bit of a mix here really.

oh and as you are aware i am a ride height nerd , not all pics are on full slam as pain to clean wheels.

DSCN0107.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

all done ready a go on the axle stands tommorow, just a clean, grease, replace clutch cable and check the gearbox mounts etc, then back in the winter garage to wait for spring
DSCN0130.jpg

so interior as been asked for here goes
DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0123.jpg

there are two mattresses that go in the back but ive removed for storage
DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

the top part slides out to form a bed over the top and the bottom is devon style can sleep four but you gotta be related or swingers
not tellin how many we had either before you ask :roll:

better pic of the comp and sub under drivers buddy seat.
DSCN0112.jpg

and the passenger buddy is the hydraulic rams and springs
DSCN0113.jpg

servos under rear bench
[/img]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n509/johnthehorse/DSCN0118.jpg
[img]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n509/johnthehorse/DSCN0119.jpg
cheers any more requests no worries

john the horse

oh yeah on my travels today which ended up as seventy miles realised i didnt have any spares/tools with me and the rac had run out whoops, got away with it this time .

Some cool pix there John , mind if i put one up on my blog , Cheers G 8)

it would be easier to remove your kidney that to get the interior out, and as all the mechy bits are integral with it ,gonna have to stay ,

john the horse

Looks great 8)

Interior is not what I expected for the outside pics, that wouldnt look out of place in a show winner 8) Lovin it!

Just

creationblue said:
Looks great 8)

Interior is not what I expected for the outside pics, that wouldnt look out of place in a show winner 8) Lovin it!

Just

Me too 8) but the flip-flop lets it down :lol:

yeah the interior needs a clean out thats on the list too, i only found that flip flop yesterday was lookin for that last summer too, thanks for the up on the interior, i cant take any credit for it im afraid its the work of Interior Motive and it is mega money to have done , hence the reason for not replacing, etc i only want a r n r bed really but you cant have everything i guess.

yeah i get a few people at shows comment on it sayin i wasnt expectin that , its normally full of shite and stella and the odd flip flop!!
\
john the horse

john the horse said:
Its official then that the bus is no longer the TV bus due to Rikki James callin his by the same name. Hers to Rikki for endin all the probs good man.

If I have stolen your thunder by calling my bus the TV bus, my humble apologies fella, spose I could have called it "the Bob Saunder TV repair bus", but thats a bit long winded ;)

Anyway never mind all that.... your bus is AWESOME!! have had a good look at it on numerous occasions and have to say "it rocks"! am loving the twin double bed set up to, very ingenious. enjoy it fella ;)

john the horse said:
went out today for a burn up, had a bacon roll and coffee by the sea on way back stopped at the fellas house in the next villiage, he made me a coffee and told me all about his house which is a converted gas station from the 30s, he even showed me his tr3a { triumph} which he bought new in 58!! super cool guy and ill be back to have more chat when im passing.

heres the photos and sorry for all the stock lovers out there look away now!!
DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

and just when you thought goin to the deck was enough how about sub terrianian
DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0101.jpg

DSCN0093-1.jpg

just off to anchor wax in the back garden with lazer and a few stellas, mrs at work so its a bus day. itll all work out fine :shock:

ps for the low out there the rear isnt all the way down i only realised when i took off , i feel ashamed!!!

john the horse

I will never get tired of lookin at this piece of super cool VW art! :mrgreen:
And I've got the mug to prove it! :lol:

Awesome bus fella - i like the unexpected interior as well 8)

Rikki James said:
john the horse said:

If I have stolen your thunder by calling my bus the TV bus, my humble apologies fella, spose I could have called it "the Bob Saunder TV repair bus", but thats a bit long winded ;)

Anyway never mind all that.... your bus is AWESOME!! have had a good look at it on numerous occasions and have to say "it rocks"! am loving the twin double bed set up to, very ingenious. enjoy it fella ;)
cheers Rikki call your bus what you like ive had enough of being famous :D i could call my bus " the rusty wreck they built and it was on telly bus in 2009" kinda got a ring to it i think

cheers for the up on the bus good to meet up again think the last time was a drunken blah blah at bug jam

cheers john

Latest posts