its johns bus not the TVbus!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello dude could I ask a favour to see a few photo's of your engine bay please

Cheers rob

yeah ill get sum for ya but its nowt special really just twin carbs, 009 etc oh and sum dodgy wiring but ill go and take sum in a bit cheers

here you go rob and anyone else who wants

the engines and box raise is cool for clearance but a bit of a nightmare to get at sum of the motor as we all know an inch means a lot :lol:
DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

DSCN0142.jpg

DSCN0143.jpg

DSCN0144.jpg

the engine bays always full of dust even when you clean it as for the keen eye will see we a demi sans engine seal{ its on the list but ive gotta bodge summit for the bent valance}
oh and the tinware seal is cough spluter a err well its a late bay sorry!!

sump gaurd , i know somebody else on here got on due to leaving their sump behind :shock:
DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

sticker for ya
DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

and for those who havent seen it me and magic lazer doin our bit for the planet and recyclin

step one drink stella
step two grab another before attempting to recycle, you dont want to find yourself empty handed :(
step three place on the recycle spot
DSCN0152.jpg

step four make sure lazers not under the bus
step five get thumbs up from lazerdog
step six recycle

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

lazer always checks, he is the quality controller i reckon
DSCN0156.jpg

step 7 lazer does sum more checkin then heis off with the can to bury under the neighbours fence!!
DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0158.jpg

only trouble is recycling can get addictive :lol:

john the horse

quick underneath shot , iknow need to wash his arse too
DSCN0159.jpg

Hahahahahhahahaha, just remembered CHODE on your bumper mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

john the horse said:
Slammed said:
Hahahahahhahahaha, just remembered CHODE on your bumper mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheers ollie it seemed wrong to remove it and the puppy has been altered as you can see

:lol: :lol:

Cheers for that dude helps too have a look at what it looks like
Im just about finished raising my type 4 engine an putting a gt box
In

Cheers rob

dont talk to me about gt boxes flash git :D
i was offered one a brighton breeze and couldnt be arsed to go to cashpiont!!!!

oh well another one will turn up i guess , was a future plan thats all!! good luck with the type4

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/404487_10151232033230577_769480576_22574004_913077008_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jth

Hello John... your bus is really awsome!

I just love your recycling method! :mrgreen:

Can you give us (or just me :oops: ) some more specifications about your hidraulics? They seem to have a huge travel course...

john the horse said:
dont talk to me about gt boxes flash git :D
i was offered one a brighton breeze and couldnt be arsed to go to cashpiont!!!!

oh well another one will turn up i guess , was a future plan thats all!! good luck with the type4

Sorry I ever never replied I got my box on the cheap so Im really happy an the cradle an ever thing is made for the raise an everything is blasted an powder coated just waiting for a few bits to come bak from the blasters then it's build up time see how slammed I can roll

Rob

rob, er well sorta i went for a tea and a go in the porsche bus, that thing flies, ill be lookin to upgrade the motor and was weighin up my options , its still out there at mo but a clue is itll have six not four and that was why i wanted a gt box but goin for a late box now, oh whilst i am at it, is it true that late bay gearboxs for ambulances had a higher 4th gear and if there is a guru amongst us whats the code?

cheers in advance

jth

:D

Good to see you have a thread on the go John. I laughed at some of your posts as they had quite clearly been posted after a trip down the pub ;) I have got lots of plans for my bus lined up so i'll start my thread when i get my house finished.... i can't wait :party0021:

Latest posts