JK Fridge J19648

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NellyM

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had purchased one of these fridges and what your thoughts are?

Obviously I know you get what you pay for but I don't really want gas and will be on a 240v hook up most of the time and just need to keep my beer cold :D

NellyM said:
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had purchased one of these fridges and what your thoughts are?

Obviously I know you get what you pay for but I don't really want gas and will be on a 240v hook up most of the time and just need to keep my beer cold :D

Hi there,

Obviously I'm totally bias, but if you just want it to keep your beer cold and you've got a space in your Bay for it then this will certainly do the job for you :)

I guess it depends on how long you're likely to be away for, really, but I think they're pretty good when we've had them running here at JK HQ (plus the shelves come out, so you can cram quite a few beers in there ;) )
Like I said though, I'm pretty bias, and just use one of our big retro cool boxes myself, so don't just take my word for it :)

I hope this helps
Josh

Latest posts