• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JK Spacemaker Bargain!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all I have a JK spacemaker awning in good condition up for grabs.

It has only a couple of minor bits wrong but its still good to rock :)
The skirt by the door stitching has come undone for about 6 "s, can be sewn up but i cant be bothered to do it. The stitching on the skirt in rthe other corner has also come undone for about 6 "s. Neither of these effect it, but i am pointing them out. Everything else is there and in good condition, it has all the poles etc and is an awesome bit of kit if you want a great sturdy awning that holds up to the Uks finest weather.

Its this one

Im only after £60 for it and can post for a £10 as its fairly heavy or if you dont mind collecting from Bristol it will be free postage! ;)

Let me know, ask as many questions as you like, but i really cant be fucked to put it up in this weather for more piccies so thats why its such a low price :mrgreen:

Hello mate, it doesnt have a built in ground sheet im afraid, i think i still have the inner tent somewhere as i have never used it. :mrgreen:

Hello mate, i still have this, but have 2 people interested. I will let you know if it falls through with them. 8)

Latest posts