• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Job lot offer to clear me garage!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey buddy, i posted earlier about a floor cut, but don't worry if you don't want to do it, i understand.

if you have the pinch bolt for the pitman arm (on the beam) though, i'd be interested- and the nearside track rod, too.trying to get me some steering action :D

Happystamps said:
hey buddy, i posted earlier about a floor cut, but don't worry if you don't want to do it, i understand.

if you have the pinch bolt for the pitman arm (on the beam) though, i'd be interested- and the nearside track rod, too.trying to get me some steering action :D
Hey doooood!
Sorry for the delay :oops:
The pic you've posted is middle rear part of the cab floor innit? If so its dissolved :(

Beem has a little rust (read can pop fingers through and wiggle to your friends)
Will pull it off and strip it anyway so will keep you posted ;)

hi i saw you had allready posted about the floor but i only need a small piece about 9" square.

dont supose theres a good bit?

I'll take the front RHS indicator lense and bulb holder HELLA and the fresh air pipes job lot please.

PM me the payment details please.

Thanks V.much

Any interior? I'm after a table.
And I need a bunk but only one side, guess it can't be posted where are you?

Gjb4212 said:
Any interior? I'm after a table.
And I need a bunk but only one side, guess it can't be posted where are you?
Hi, bunks are a pair and subject to payment, have been reserved
I have a cab bunk if any good, but there is no interior sorry

Does the dash have the red brake failure warning light in the bottom right? It would be just outside your photo. If so I'd happily buy the lense. :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

No worries, it was a long shot! I think they were only on the USA buses. Thanks anyway!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts