JOB VACANCY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
VW Classics are looking to employ another member of staff. We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy skilled individual to work five days a week at our workshop in cornwall. Usual crack...own tools, fully conversant in welding, body prep and mechanics...paint a huge advantage. Call for details...relocaters welcome...must be highly motivated and professional wages reflect this...pay peanuts get monkeys and all that

This would be my dream job just 1 or 2 things i would struggle with.
1. Welding
2. Bodywork
3. Paint

But i make a mean cup of tea :D

looking for vw mecanic job,can weld mig and tig hate filler can spray a bit,only trouble is its a long comute from malvern :( bummer

i can surf a bit if its any help to ya....would love to come back home to kernow but have not the skills your after scotty unless you need an apprentice that is......

well one day 8)

i`ll be seeing you in august fella as i`m on me hols just in Hayle ;)

ste

always after a paduoin ste 8) think you may be a little older than the usual accepted type though...didn`t stop anakin though did it!
Seriously though this is not advertised anywhere else yet. Looking for someone that has the same passion and wants to work 8)

Theres an idea I'll park up the coffee van outside, you pay me lots of wonga to keep the brews coming

What I cant do
Weld - unless your after the pigeon shit look
Paint - unless your after the cant be arsed to clean that run look oops and that one oh they'll not see that primer there
Take things apart and put them back together - unless your after the mayhem look in the workshop

What I can do
Snap exhaust studs
muller cheese head screws
bend tinware
burn vinyl
amass a pretty handy collection of spares following engine rebuilds
glue my fingers together
break my digits with the BFH

So when do I start

:lol: :lol: :lol: man thats funny i think that covers most of us...difference is we get paid to resolve those annoying things...well as long as i quoted for the 10% emergency plan

67panel said:
looking for vw mecanic job,can weld mig and tig hate filler can spray a bit,only trouble is its a long comute from malvern :( bummer
like i said relocaters welcome...would expect you to come on down and see the shop first though

scott wilson said:
67panel said:
like i said relocaters welcome...would expect you to come on down and see the shop first though

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can just imagine someone relocating and just turning up!

Araon said:
muller cheese head screws

.. Im so glad someone else calls em cheese head screws! ...

I get slated at work for using that term!

.. sorry .. off topic .. :sign0006:

Show this to the wife and she swore at me for not being qualified :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its her dream to live in cornwall (mines to go abroad but cornwall is pretty much its own country ;) )

Would loved to have gone for this, just too far for me and Ang loves her job too much to relocate :( ive got family in Redruth too :roll:

67panel said:

Like wise, i want an air cooled job. I can mig and arc weld, rebuild engines, gearboxes etc not a bad sprayer either.

CURSE LIVING IN F*CKING SUFFOLK :evil:

Latest posts