johns bus general gossip section no talky in for sale bit!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call, Glad you kept it.
I maybe selling mine soon and i know il be gutted if it goes.

Rich

quick point

dont get a 4 door, 3 doors are much better with kids, we have a new beetle, and its way easier than a 4 door! honest.

Dude your so fucking strange.......that's why we love you, glad you have come to your senses and are so chuffed for you and bex look forward to seeing you guys soon, Jamie and Melissa o nd alf xxx.........gay! Chow chow chow

That's good news Mr Horse. Good to hear the bus is staying local.

Looking back at your advert I think it was an 'attention seeking' thing, lol!

Molbyj said:
That's good news Mr Horse. Good to hear the bus is staying local.

hey mr Jan Molby my van is no attention WHORE , well maybe a little ,catch up soon feela

jth

Molbyj said:
JTH?... attention seeking?

john the horse said:
junglefacejake said:
Good to hear you are keeping the bus........ it was ridiculously overpriced anyhow as the paint is falling off, the suspension is broken, the interior is impractical and the steering wheel is on the wrong side??? :mrgreen:
to true and a bit i omitted from the for sale add , which i was going to rectify was the fact that alive and dubbing i blew up all the electrics bar the suspension and engine, so no lights nowt, so yeah rreally was a bit overpriced for a scraper really. cheers jake just coz you got a new MOT you flash git , how much backhanders that cost ya :lol:
Excuse me sir, there were no backhanders involved in the process of obtaining my MOT only scuffed knuckles and greasy forearms replacing my front brake lines and hoses! :lol:

A fiver says your kid is more mature than you as soon as it pops out! Glad you're keeping it John.

Slammed said:
A fiver says your kid is more mature than you as soon as it pops out! Glad you're keeping it John.

you got one thing right ollie and the mature thing deffo and as for the fiver, i never seen you be so flash, see ya at whitenoise i guess.

john the horse

:evil: . W.T.F. :evil:
I don`t chat to you for a couple of weeks and I come back to this :? :? :? Just so glad you had a few Stellas and got your brain back in to gear, you`d obviously dried out :shock: DON`T let it happen again !!!!! ;) Now congrats on the little dude and let`s see if we can hook up some time this year :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Just glad there was a happy ending,, :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
I don`t chat to you for a couple of weeks and I come back to this :? :? :? Just so glad you had a few Stellas and got your brain back in to gear, you`d obviously dried out :shock: DON`T let it happen again !!!!! ;) Now congrats on the little dude and let`s see if we can hook up some time this year :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Just glad there was a happy ending,, :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

You are obviously right as we both always are, stuck at work with no stella, got a total brain failure and decided to sell everything and move to Belguim.
Little dude will be touring the shows next season and if mrs horsey say no, then itll be me and any idiot that can fit in the bus as long as they supply the required amout of stellla.

ps thought you had done thesame and moved to brussels not heard af ya for ages

jonh the horse.
:D

john the horse said:
ozziedog said:

You are obviously right as we both always are, stuck at work with no stella, got a total brain failure and decided to sell everything and move to Belguim.
Little dude will be touring the shows next season and if mrs horsey say no, then itll be me and any idiot that can fit in the bus as long as they supply the required amout of stellla.

jonh the horse.

:lol: ^ :lol: ^ :lol: ^ :lol: ^ :lol:

Laughed my flip flops off when I read that. Hey I`m back in town for the Saturday night and Sunday off waaaa haaaa !!!!
Then I got a few days off working locally in Bristol so that`s brill too, might even get to visit my bus on the way to work :shock: That`ll be good too :mrgreen: So This may be swear words to you bud , but,,,,,,,,,,, I got bits of paint on my bus now apparantly :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Not all over,, but just bits :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
john the horse said:
ozziedog said:

jonh the horse.

:lol: ^ :lol: ^ :lol: ^ :lol: ^ :lol:

Laughed my flip flops off when I read that. Hey I`m back in town for the Saturday night and Sunday off waaaa haaaa !!!!
Then I got a few days off working locally in Bristol so that`s brill too, might even get to visit my bus on the way to work :shock: That`ll be good too :mrgreen: So This may be swear words to you bud , but,,,,,,,,,,, I got bits of paint on my bus now apparantly :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Not all over,, but just bits :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

paint costs lots more than stella fella, you must be feeling flush

jth

this bus need a feature John, i dont know anyone else running rayvern hydraulics...

hello young man, i know that your bus is no longer for sale but i feel that i can temp you otherwise, i have for sale a lovely mk1 ford transit berlina 3 berth caravanett (perfect for you and the family), its been slammed 5mm front and rear and running rostyle wheels super wide at the back, (sweet) the paint has been changed to ford diamond white same colour a my 2.8i ford capri , (cool as ) engine has been changed to the well known perkins diesel and has the lovely diesel style front grille as well, think of the mpg, interior comes complete with all taps and ford logo,d cutlery (rare) bodywork is is to die for only needing 2 sills and 3 1/2 wheel arches , i have added a roof spoiler and a skylight so you can lay in bed and look at the stars and the spoiler at night, it has a full service history up to 68 then dave (full trained wiper fitter at halfords)serviced it on my pub carpark, i would do a deal with you but it would have to be cash my way as your bus needs a lick of dulux and some new stickers

regards kev (rev it kev)
buy a ford drive like a lord

kev as always i am always tempted by your offers, ill give you 30000grand for the tranny and my bus, beetle and my mrs, but you aint having my dog , no fucking way,
PS what the FUNK are you doin on earlybay?

cheers jth.

Latest posts