Just back from VANFEST

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
WOW love that show shame I only had a day :D

Cheers for the beer Mike and Baron cant believe your thinking of defecting :shock:

At least your not going to the dark side (splits) :lol:

Anyway took a few pics of the line up not viwed em yet just gonna post em... couldnt get the annoying onlookers away to get a clear shot :lol:
DSCF0107.jpg
[/img]
DSCF0105-1.jpg
[/img]
DSCF0104-1.jpg
[/img]

Nice to meet a few of you anyway great calendar mike :D think you need to work on your sales patter, instead of drowning yourself in your bottle :lol: :lol: note the relaxed approach to the pending customers left....
DSCF0108.jpg
[/img]
nice crew cab envious
DSCF0109.jpg
[/img]

how an engine bay should look 8)
DSCF0106.jpg
[/img]

Well hope you all enjoyed yourselves did Grazy manage to get his BBQ to site then?

Nice turn out guys wish I could have been there today well next years a defo....

next year i will be there as will have had the van 10 years.

all that is left to do it fit the new headlining and a few finishing touches.
my plans are then to sort a colour-coded eriba puck (pastel white over ferrari red) and will trim both interior cushons to match

it will be the bomb!

Ah you spotted me yes indeed I was that fat b'stard

checking out pedal under trays mine hasnt got one and everybodies seems to be different, short long, lhd, rhd and ambidextrous??????

No more rusty bits do a fibre one for the late bay but not sure if it will fit the earlies although some earlies 72's and earlier do have the shorter version (metal) so a little puzzled any help out there would be appreciated...

I saw you too Aaron i was with Ian when you were doing your impression of a Dog with an itchy neck , :lol: would have said hello mate :wink:

Araon said:
saw you but you were driving away at the time meet up at the club get together Northampton :wink:

Surely i wasn`t going THAT fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts